Monday 10 September 2012

Golf Holidays in Balearic Islands-A Retreat From Noise Pressures Of Suburbs

I have no claim to fame neither on the studies of nature nor on golf. But I have always been attracted to both. I started playing golf in 2004 to find a retreat from the chaos of city life. With the passing of years my golf has improved and I often spend my holidays exploring various golf destinations. This year I wanted to sojourn to somewhere in the Eastern coast of Spain near the Mediterranean sea. 

Golf Courses In Mallorca
And some folks on the green suggested me take my Golf Holidays In Balearic Islands. And honestly, if one is after a real golfing experience then I suggest everyone to visit these islands. These islands have some of the most impressive golf courses. The islands are blessed with ample sunshine through out the year. The climate was always wonderful and their cuisine was savoring. The renowned golf courses had neatly manicured lawns, vibrant grass and mature trees. 


Those breath taking landscapes took me away from the cares of the urban world to enjoy a calm and relaxing golf. My Golf Holidays In Balearic Islands were the most memorable break I ever had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys
Blogger Widgets